Tom Webster, Vice President at Edison Research, joins the Content Pros Podcast to share his unique perspective on political polling, our so-called shortening attention spans, friction, and his criteria for great content.
In This Episode:
- How changing news cycles have affected political exit polls in recent years
- How our own political voting process is the biggest content marketing project in America
- Why evaluating your own "cost of failure" is crucial when conducting internal studies
- Why you should think about context before recording your new podcast
- Why the "fail fast" mentality is perhaps inadvisable
- "Friction" and how it applies to your content
- Why our attention spans are not actually getting shorter
- How third party polling makes your business better
Visit ContentProsPodcast.com for more insights from your favorite content marketers.