Mark Schaefer, keynote speaker and author of Marketing Rebellion, joins the Content Experience Show Podcast to discuss the consumer revolt against marketing.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
In This Episode:
- The seismic shift in consumer behavior that marketers around the world are feeling.
- How technology has warped our ability to meet customers' needs.
- Why "personalization" isn't always "personal."
- A case study from a brand that's succeeded by centering the customer as marketer.
- Insights on where to focus your efforts as ownership of your own marketing slips further and further out of your control.
- Why the consumer rebellion against advertising is destined to succeed.
Visit contentexperienceshow.com for more insights from your favorite content marketers.